where creativity and passion collide!
Artists and creators are an integral part of the Middle East pop culture community, and the Artist Alley zone is a cornerstone of the Middle East Film & Comic Con (MEFCC). Our Artist Alley is a safe space where emerging and established artists from across the region gather to showcase their latest work, sell their art pieces, take commissions requests for visitors, and network with fellow artists. The Middle East art community is a respectful, supportive, and encouraging community that is deeply passionate about art and creativity, and MEFCC welcomes artists across all experience levels, mediums and walks of life. *T&C's apply.
Local Art & Crafts
Support your fellow local and regional artists and explore their original work, crafts, art and so much more.
The Artist Alley is a cornerstone of Middle East Film & Comic Con where many artists from the region gather to showcase their latest work, get commissions done on demand by visitors, and network with fellow artists and publishers.
Permitted & Prohibited Items
- Artwork (Both Digital and Physical)
- Handcrafts (Knitting, Candel Making etc)
- Stickers & Keychains (Provided they are original artwork)
- Totebags (Provided it has original artwork painted on it)
- Handcrafted Jewlery
- Showcase of modified items (Such as Art on Sneakers)
- Phone covers (Provided there is original artwork on it)
- Clothing (T-shirt,Hoodies, Socks)
- Re-selling original Merchandise (Funkos, Action Figures, Comic Books)
- Trading Cards
- Re-selling of Signed Merchandise
- Toys (I.e Swords, Plushies)
- Board Games
- 3D Printed Items
- Mass Produced Jewlery
SHOW OFF YOUR ART!
Eligibility for the Artist Alley
The purpose of the Artist Alley is to support the growth of the local and regional art community. Our mandate is to give emerging artists exposure and a platform to grow.
The MEFCC team gives priority to artists who create original artwork, designs, and product concepts.
In the Artist Alley, we do not permit vendors who are reselling products or individuals who are selling mass produced products with no original artwork or design incorporated.
ARTIST ALLEY - TERMS & CONDITIONS
All types of artworks and mediums are welcome at MEFCC, provided that the artwork:
- Does not infringe on the laws and regulations of the UAE
- Does not infringe on copyright or copyright-protected brands or IPs
- Is not deemed to be offensive, plagiarized, or dangerous by the convention organisers
The MEFCC team reserves the right to restrict table access to any individual that breaks one or more of the above policies.